Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Things are about to get a little crazy!

So, we have six people in our family. We fit nicely into our new home - 2850 SF. Finished basement, lots of playing room etc. Well - for the next few weeks all that is about to change.

My best friend Joan and her family are being evicted because the owners want to move back in. They are trying to buy a house of their own, and have put down four different offers on four different house - even went as far as having one accepted only to have the inspector find mold and homeowners refused to fix it. So, as of this weekend they will be homeless until they can find another place. Matt and I offered our house as a place for them, and their three kids, to stay! So we'll now have 11 people living in our house - seven of them children with the oldest being six. All boys except Maveri, ages 6,5,4,3,2,1 and infant!

Should be fun - if not interesting! but at least I'll have some more help after my surgery next week!

1 comments:

Wight Family said...

AHA! I didn't have time to call you about the whole get together thing. I hopefully will have time on Tuesday. Just got back from Glacier National Park (BEAUTIFUL!) and I have tons of fix the house stuff to do tomorrow not to mention five days of work to complete and Amy's kids to watch. Ah, you understand! I'll hope to catch you Tuesday, if not I'll email! LOVE YOU! ~Vicki