Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Happy 5th Birthday Quinten!!

Okay, so I'm about five days late in posting this, but for good reasons. Mostly, I wanted to put pictures up with the post, and I am having serious issues with photobucket. This is about the 5th time I've tried and it keeps freezing on me. So no pictures, I suppose (maybe later).

Anyway - so our Quinten boy turned FIVE on September 18th. I can't believe it. He's not supposed to be that big. My second born is five years old! Yikes.

On his birthday he had PJ day at school and got to wear some new Incredible Hulk jammies. Then he got to spend the next few hours at his cousin's house while I played in a company golf thing. After that we went to his favorite restaurant, Chilis, for dinner and he opened up one of his presents - an Indiana Jones whip!

On Friday we had his "friends" party at Fat Cats. We had Me, Matt, Blaine, Quinten, Corlin (well, and Maveri, but she didn't bowl LOL), and Isaac, Tanner and Dominic. We bowled, ate pizza, had cake, opened presents, mini golfed and played arcade games. It was a lot of fun!

THEN, on Sunday he had his "family" party at our house. He got lots of fun presents and lots of money. He even requested to use some of his money to go to Wendy's for lunch today!! Out of all the cool stuff he got, I'd have to say his favorite is his "buppy puppy", a little stuffed animal dog that plays "Happy Birthday" when you squeeze his belly, that he got from Brad and Savs. That thing has not left his sight except when he goes to school.

So there we go. Quinten is five years old. Amazing. I promise to try to post some pictures of the birthday boy at his parties as soon as I can get some to upload!

Happy Birthday my little doodle bug!

Okay, pictures - sorry if they're huge!

eating pizza at fat cats for his friends party
Photobucket

Friends and Fun at Fat Cats

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket


with his "cool cake"
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
At his family party
Photobucket


the not so cool cake!
Again with the blowing out of the cancles!

1 comments:

sav said...

hahah! that is so funny that he loves that little dog! for some reason we seem to pick out his favorite stuffed animals.... i think that is so cute that he wanted to used his money to go to wendy's for lunch! i love that boy! i meant to tell you that i was sorry that i didn't call on his actual birthday! it was the day brad had his surgery and i was covering at work and was so busy! so i thought about him, but by the time i got home it had slipped my mind! i love quinten so much!