Monday, March 2, 2009

Ever wonder what Giant's eat?

Well, according to Quinten, they eat all of our rotten food!

Last night I had to take Quinten to Wee Care pediatrics at 9:30 (the earliest appointment they had, and when I got there they were booked thru 1am!). He kept telling me that his ear "had a lid on it" or "had something in it". As soon as he said the lid bit I knew he had an Ear Infection. I knew this because that is the exact phrase that I would use to tell my mother when I had ear infections at his age! Sure enough, double ear infection.

So, we left Wee Care and headed to Walgreen's 24 hour pharmacy. Quinten had specifically requested the chewable tablets, and that's what he got. I gave them to him as soon as we were in the car. I asked him how they were and the following conversation occurred....

Q: They tasted like rotten bread. No one should have to eat rotten bread, it's gross.
Me: yeah, rotten things are not good. Nobody likes rotten food.
Q: Yeah, except for the Giants. They love rotten food and they eat all of our food after it goes rotten. They really like it. Except for the rotten eggs, daddy eats those!

Okay, and by now you're probably wondering why Matt eats rotten eggs! You know the smell of fried eggs? Quinten thinks they smell disgusting, and rotten. So whenever Matt eats fried eggs Quinten says that he's eating "rotten eggs".

I really love Quinten's imagination and the hilarious stories that he tells us. He always keeps a smile on our faces - even when he has a double ear infection and has to eat rotten bread tasting medicine.

1 comments:

sav said...

he is a hoot!