Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I love being a mom!

Mother's day was just a couple days ago, and I loved it. I love being a mom, and I have the best kids in the world. Kids and daddy were all so sweet all day long, and they REALLY spoiled me! Blaine brought home tons of stuff from school - a grass caterpillar, a mirror, a framed picture of him, and a letter to me. Quinten made me a cute flower thing at his school. Our mother's day tradition is that when Blaine was a baby Matt got me a charm bracelet, and every year each kid gets to pick out a new charm for me to add to my bracelet. Blaine got me a basketball because that's his favorite sport, Quinten got an elephant because they're his favorite at the zoo, Corlin got me a tiger because I call him "my tiger", and Maveri got me a princess crown because she is our little princess. Also, Matt surprised and spoiled me with a GC for a hot stone massage, which I'm so excited about. Also, on saturday, we were at the mall and I fell in LOVE with a ring that I wanted for a mother's ring. I am so excited to get it sometime this week! Yay.

We had brunch at the country club with my family. It was a huge spread, with tons of yummy food. That was fun. Then we spent a little time at Matt's mom playing football with the fam. After that we came home and watched the season finale of Amazing Race, and Matt made popcorn with real butter for me! Yum.

It was a great day to be a mom!

And, of course, PICTURES!!

0 comments: