I had so much fun last night! My old "homie" from college, Cherice, (we weren't roomies, cause we didn't share a room - we were homiez cause we shared a town-house!) was in town so we got together to do a little swimming at my mom's house with the kids. My four and her one! LOL. We were talking and decided to call anyone from high school whose phone number I had in my cell phone and see if they could do a girls-night dinner tonight.
We had seven of us there and it was SO MUCH FUN! We ate at Boston's in Layton and just sat and chatted for three hours about kids, guys (both now and then), relationships, labor, work etc. It was great to reconnect with these people - most of whom I do have their number but I don't use it nearly often enough!
So thanks to Cherice, Shara, Jenn, Joan, Amanda, and Amy for letting me get out of the house, away from kids, and have an awesome time reminiscing! Let's do it again soon!
Cousin Adventure #7 Swimming!
13 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment