Sticks together!
Or at least that is what Sensei Burke says! He's our new Karate insturctor. And by "our" I mean, Blaine, Quinten, Matt and I are all taking Karate! I was hesitant at first, but it is SO MUCH FUN! And our Sensei and Dojo are AWESOME! It's located just off Highway 89 right by Pitcher Sports and the new Best Western. It's called Utah Karate Institute - North. www.karateshin-toshi.com
Blaine and Quinten started at the end of June, and after a month of watching and liking Matt and I started end of July. We have all earned our firts "promotion" to what is called a "yellow stripe" - which basically means we're half-way to our yellow belts. Matt and Blaine could be earning their yellow belts as early as this week....Quinten and I are soon to follow (poor Q's been out for a week or so because of his tonsils, and he misses it).
I will try to get pictures of everyone in our Gi's, and hopefully soon with our new yellow belts!
Cousin Adventure #7 Swimming!
13 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment