Thursday, March 18, 2010

Okay, so it's been a while...

October? Really? That was the last time I updated this thing? Oops. Well, here we are, mid-MARCH and I'm back.

A lot of fun has happened since my last blog-venture. Corlin turned FOUR in November. Love that little red headed dude. Blaine turned eight in December, and made the choice to be baptized on Feb. 6 into the LDS church. He was baptized by his uncle Bryce and confirmed by his uncle Christopher. Maveri is still "almost" potty trained - I would give her about a 90% right now. She's doing good. Quinten's loving Kinder. and loving learning how to read. Matt has gotten a big promotion at work and is climbing that corporate ladder like a mad man. I'm really proud of him. I had a little surgery on my toe in November, bunion removed. It sucks, but it was worth it!

Karate is going well for the family. Matt and I have both earned our Blue Belts. Blaine is testing for his Blue Belt on March 27th and Quinten is not too far behind, maybe next month. We competed in a tournament in February. Matt, Blaine & Quinten all took 1st place in Kumite (sparring) for thier age/rank divisions. Matt also got 2nd in Forms. Me - well, I tried, and that's all I'm going to say about that!! LOL.

Christmas was fun, everyone got spoiled. Matt and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary on Jan. 4th. We left the kids with Nana & Bompa and went down to St. George for a few days. It was a great get-away. We went exploring, spent a day in Vegas, SLEPT IN, and overall just had fun. Can't wait to do it again!

We have a vacation coming up soon! We are taking a road trip to Texas April 1-11th. Everyone is so excited...14 days and counting!

And that is our life in a nut-shell!
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comments:

Paparazzi Boutique said...

Jenn - what a cute blog. I love your family pictures. Nicholas is testing for blue belt on the 27th also. Wish I could be there to cheer our boys on, but Abby has UT dance championships that day so the family has to split up. Fun reading about your awesome family. I know what you mean about updating the blog..I have a hard time with ours sometimes too. Love ya.