I just went for my post-op apt today. I have to wear this stupid t-rom brace for another 4-6 more weeks! AAGGGHHH. I am supposed to "gradually wean myself from the crutches" but keep the brace on b/c i'm not allowed to bend past 90* for 4-6 more weeks because if i do it will pop out the stitch that is in there and we'll have to do this whole process over again! loverly!
So, that's the latest on me! Aren't you glad you know?
Cousin Adventure #7 Swimming!
13 years ago



1 comments:
Hey, good to hear your up and at em, even a minute at a time. I bet it is good to have Joan around right now. They are still there aren't they? And yah, no one should have to fid out what horrific positions they were in while out in surgery! But that helped you to find out WHY it hurts so badly!! OUCH!!
Post a Comment