So, Matt and I decided that our pink flowery furniture just wasn't "cool" so we decided to remodel our bedroom. Here's the (almost) final outcome - we are just waiting on two red leather chairs that are back-ordered, and a wall mount for the TV. But, you get the picture.
A bunch of different angles of the bed (and room in general), and freshly painted wall...



The little area above our dresser
dresser
Our awesome nightstand tables, and lamps (the shades used to be all white, I glued on the red ribbon for a bit of "pop")

The curio and TV (soon to be on the wall with an articulating mount)
And there you have it! Our new bedroom! We absolutely LOVE it, it's so nice to have a "grown up" room now!
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Bedroom Make-Over (almost done)
Posted by The Cantwell Clan at 4:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
It looks awesome!!
Wow! It looks great! I think I told you before it's my favorite color combination!
That is absolutely remarkable!! You two are always surprising me with what you come up with!
Wow! Looks great! Hope you don't mind that I found your blog from Liz's and took a peak!
Post a Comment