Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Corlin!

Today our Corlin Benjamin turned THREE! Can't believe it. We had two parties for him - one was his "friend" party this morning at Chuck E. Cheese, and the other was the "family" party at our house tonight. I think he had a lot of fun at both parties, and overall had a really fun birthday, and here's the pics to prove it!

From this morning....

riding a ride
Photobucket

Maveri driving a Jeep!
Photobucket

Corlin and Lucas LOVED this simulator ride. They probably rode it 8 times in a row!
Photobucket

Maveri being, well, Maveri and climbing on everything.
Photobucket

Corlin, Lucas and Mikey playing Air Hockey. I love how they can barely see over the table top!
Photobucket

Opening his presents this morning.
Photobucket

gotta love the facial expression in this one!
Photobucket

And onto the party at our house tonight.

Opening Presents

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is when Scooter jumped onto my mom - scaring her to death. It was pretty hilarious (sorry mom)!

Photobucket

Our nephew Bently - 2.5 months old.
Photobucket

Blowing out the candles
Photobucket

My masterpiece of a Mickey Mouse cake. I was up until after midnight decorating this sucker, so I'm gonna show it off loud and proud (lol)!
Photobucket

And now, just some random shots of my "baby boy", or "punkin" or "tiger" as I often call him!

His first birthday
Photobucket

you can't really see HIM, but I love this pic from right after his birth!
Photobucket

right after he was born
Photobucket

on his blessing day
Photobucket

Not Loving the Bumbo Seat
Photobucket

sleepy baby
All the in and out of the car made him very sleepy.

Halloween 2007
Photobucket

Okay - that's probably enough for now! Happy birthday Corlin, we love you!

2 comments:

sav said...

i can't believe corlin is so grown up! looks like he had some rockin parties! sorry we weren't able to make it last night! we had to go pick up brad's car so it wouldn't get towed, it was a total hassle! bentley looks so big in that picture! what a cutie. happy birthday corlin!

Bryce and Sally said...

Holy crap - I love the multiple pictures of Corlin throughout his little life!! And...my little Bentley is freakin' adorable.