Savs tagged me, so I guess I'll do it :D
8 Favorite TV shows:
1: The Amazing Race
2: The Office
3: Ghost Hunters
4: Ghost Hunters International
5: Lie To Me
6: American Idol
7: Survivorman
8: most anything on HGTV or Food Network
8 Things I did Yesterday:
1: woke Up
2: Took A Shower
3: Went to Church
4: Got a New Calling at Church
5: Took a Nap
6: Went to MIL's for dinner
7: Had a sick and fevered child.
8: Watched Amazing Race
8 Things I look Forward to:
1: Having no kids in diapers!
2: Taking a trip to Hawaii, or a cruise, or someplace warm and tropical
3: Summer!
4: Losing 40 pounds! I can do this.....
5: Matt finding a good job that makes him happy.
6: Friday Night Movie Night - I love this time I spend with my family.
7: Going home from work tonight - I'm so tired and feeling icky today.
8: The rest of my life - I'm excited to see what the future holes. I feel like we're at the cusp of a new beginning for our family, and I can't wait to see what it holds.
8 of My Favorite Restaurants:
1: Windy's Sukiyaki
2: Kobe
3: Boston's
4: Chili's
5: Noodles & co.
6: The Spaghetti Factory
7: The really good Italian Restaurant in Park City that I can't remember the name of.
8: Cheesecake Factory (anything with cheesecake in its name you know has to be good!)
8 Things I wish For:
1: Matt to get an awesome job that makes him happy.
2: The ability to travel the world with my family.
3: To hopefully one day adopt a little child and give them a happy and amazing life that they might not otherwise have had - like my parents did for me!
4: To lose the weight and be an example to my kids of being healthy and changing my life for the better.
5: To spend a week, or two, lounging on a beach somewhere - unlimited (virgin) drinks with straws, massages every day, scuba every day, and lobster every night!
6: To do the renovations to our house that we're dreaming of - extend the back of the house out, put in a huge awesome rockin' deck, outdoor kitchen and patio, new kitchen cabinets, new flooring etc.
7: For my kids to be happy with the choices they've made in life - for them to do things because they WANT to and not because its the "right choice". I want them to be strong, independant, and most of all - happy.
8: right now, I really wish I could go home and crawl in my bed and sleep the rest of the day!
8 People I tag:
1: Liz
2: Vicki
3: Sally
4-8: I don't know anyone else who reads my blog, so I don't know anyone else to tag!
Cousin Adventure #7 Swimming!
13 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment