Thursday, March 27, 2008

For Our Viewing Pleasure....

Well, there goes the patio furniture we were going to buy this spring. Blaine & Quinten broke our TV in the basement last week. I called today and scheduled the repair guy to come fix it on Tuesday. About two hours later Matt and I got to talking about how nice it would be to have a nice flat panel mounted on the wall so that they couldn't even touch it.

Guess what we got??

Vizio 50" Plasma with surround sound system (720p - for those of you who care)! We got it at Costco.com because they didn't have any in any stores in Utah, so we have to wait "approximately 20 business days" for it to ship, so we'll still be without TV down there (and movie nights) for another month. BUT - I think it'll be well worth the wait.....I hope. I'm still in a little bit of "sticker shock" b/c it was so unexpected. But it will be nice.

0 comments: