So, today my best friend Joan came over with her three boys. Derek is five, Mikey is three, and Ethan is 6 months! Makes for lots of fun with all those boys (and one little princess). We made Easter cupcakes today. I got one of those silicone thingers that is shaped like easter eggs, so some of our cupcakes looked like Easter eggs! We gave each boy a bag with different colored frosting and let them decorate to their heart's content! It was so much fun, and boy did we end up with some colorful cupcakes! Strangely enough though, each time I came into the kitchen before the boys went to bed the frosting on the cupcakes seemed to be shrinking (and the colors on Corlin's hands and face were growing!).
Silly boys, but a fun day with lots of sugar!
Tomorrow is the start of Blaine's Spring Break (all of two days off - BOOO). Maybe I'll brave a trip to the zoo. Or maybe not....
Cousin Adventure #7 Swimming!
13 years ago



1 comments:
sounds like fun! lately i love cupcakes!
Post a Comment