Thursday, March 27, 2008

Tag: TWO

Okay, this is a new thing for me, so here we go!

Two names you've gone by: J.J. and Jenn
Photobucket


Two things you have on right now: striped pj pants & argyle socks (cute, I know)
pink argyle socks.

Two things you want (or have) in a relationship: FUN, and LOVE
Love

Two of your favorite things to do: sleep and SCUBA diving
Scuba
Two things you did last night: Cook Dinner, and sleep

Two people you last talked to: Matt & Kerry
Photobucket

Two Favorite Holidays: Halloween & 4th of July
Halloween

Two Favorite Drinks: Coke & Koolaid
KOOL-AID

Two things about me you may not have known: UMMMMM - I'm a natural blonde & I was adopted.
adoption

Two Jobs you've had in my life: Old Navy & Grating Systems, Inc.
Old Navy

Two movies you could watch over and over: Ocean's 11 (or 12, or 13), and Aladdin
Old Navy

Two of your favorite foods: Pizza and Girl Scout Cookies!
cookies

Two Longest Car Rides: Disneyland with three small kids, and I'm sure my parents dragged me on some doozies when I was younger but I've blocked them out!

DISNEYLAND

Two places I'd rather be right now: Grand Cayman or the Cabin!
cayman

2 comments:

sav said...

i remembered corlin's birthday last night after i posted that!!! oops! so when exactly are the dates you are going to disneyland? is everyone going but us? if so that freaking sucks! i want to go!

The Cantwell Clan said...

Not everyone, right now it's just us and Bryce & Sally (and baby!). We are leaving Halloween night and driving straight thru. The dates of the trip are Nov. 1-9th. We wanted to start DL before C's birthday so we didn't have to pay for a park hopper for him!