I am going to whine for just a minute. Can I just say how much I really don't like that I have to work. I know, quit whining, I only work two days a week (if that), and my mom watches the kids for me most of the time. But days like today suck. I feel like I didn't see my kids at all. I picked them up from the sitters (a neighbor today because mom was busy), where Corlin didn't want to come home and he cried when I made him. Then I immediately start into cooking dinner while they disappear downstairs. After dinner I run off to get Maveri in bed while Matt cleans up, and then tonight I had to run to Target to do some Easter shopping and when I got home the kids were getting in bed. Quinten was allready asleep!
And don't get me started on trying to find a babysitter on the days that my mom can't watch them. It's so hard to find someone that is close enough to get Blaine on and off the bus for school. Especially since I do not know that many people around me since we moved.
But, if I didn't work even as little as I do we wouldn't be able to afford to have the life we do. I like that I can give my kids some of what they want, like playing sports etc. Just in the past two weeks I've signed Blaine & Quinten up for Baseball, and Quinten up for soccer - a total of $67.
I just miss my babies, that's all.
Okay, whine over (for now)!
Cousin Adventure #7 Swimming!
13 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment